Guacamole is a traditional Mexican dip which is known to almost everyone. The best part of guacamole is obviously the fact that you get to eat avocados. Avocado's are the shit. They're amazing.
Here is a very simple guacamole you can make to use as a spread, dip or topping on a variety of snacks.
Macro- & micronutrients (3 portions):
- 67 calories
- Protein: 0.4g
- Carbs: 1g
- Fat: 6g
- Fibre: 2g
- High in Vitamin B5, Vitamin C, Vitamin B6, Folate, Vitamin E, Vitamin K.
- 1 whole avocado (130 grams)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- half a teaspoon black pepper
- half a teaspoon salt
- a few drops of srichacha
- Cut the avocado in small pieces and put in a small bowl
- Mash the avocado into a puree with small chunks
- Add the lemon juice, pepper, salt and srichacha
- Mix well until all spices and lemon juice are evenly mixed
- Serve in a small dip bowl or store it to use later.
Do you love guacamole as much as I do? What would you eat it with? Let me know!