Healthy Rainbow Salad
If you follow any true (vegan) fit girl, you have probably stumbled upon amazingly beautiful salads that seem impossible to make. But fear not, you can make your own show-stealer in just minutes!
I tried adding a variety of vegetables and products to make this dish as well-rounded as possible. Carrots, beans, sweet potatoes, avocados... all products with different vitamins and minerals which complement each other very well! It doesn't get healthier than this.
Macro- & micronutrients:
- 603 calories
- Protein: 35g
- Carbs: 59g
- Fat: 21g
- Fibre: 20g
- High in Calcium, Magnesium, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B3, Vitamin B6, Folate, Zinc, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Iron & much much more!
- 25 grams grated carrots
- 25 grams grated red beets
- 25 grams lettuce mix
- 150 grams sweet potatoes
- 100 grams red beans
- 125 grams Vivera vegan chicken schnitzel
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- (optional) 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Cut the sweet potatoes in discs of 1-2 cm thick and boil in hot water for 10-15 minutes. Pinch with knife or fork. If the knife or fork easily pierce the potatoes, they are done
- Add the vivera schnitzel to a hot pan, fry it for 2-3 minutes per side
- Cut the vivera schnitzel in long strips and set apart
- Drain the sweet potatoes and cut the discs in 4 pieces
- Grab your plate. Add the products in a circle as you see in the picture above. Tip: start with the carrot and work your way clockwise.
- Squeeze 2/3 of the lemon over your salad and sprinkle the salt and (optional) pepper. Add the olive oil
- Your rainbow salad is done! ;)
What would you do differently with this salad? Let me know in the comments below!