Winner winner chicken dinner.. or not? This is a vegan chicken burger that will not disappoint! It's tasty and warm, ideal for a lunch break!
Try making these with smaller buns to get delicious mini-"chicken" burgers!
Macro- & micronutrients:
- 215 calories
- Protein: 16g
- Carbs: 32g
- Fat: 1g
- Fibre: 6g
- High in Vitamin A, Vitamin B12 and Thiamin !
- 1 round bread or pistolette (±50 grams)
- 10 grams grated carrots
- 10 grams lettuce mix
- 50 grams Vivera vegan chicken schnitzel
- 20 mL ketchup
- Cut the Vivera schnitzel and add the Vivera schnitzel to a hot pan, fry it for 2-3 minutes per side
- Bake the round bread or pistolette for 5 minutes in the oven at 220 degrees Celsius
- Cut the bread in two and add the schnitzel, the veggies and the ketchup
- Enjoy! :)
Would you try out this "chicken" burger? Let me know!