If you follow any true (vegan) fit girl, you have probably stumbled upon amazingly beautiful salads that seem impossible to make. But fear not, you can make your own show-stealer in just minutes!
I tried adding a variety of vegetables and products to make this dish as well-rounded as possible. Carrots, beans, sweet potatoes, avocados... all products with different vitamins and minerals which complement each other very well! It doesn't get healthier than this.
Macro- & micronutrients:
- 603 calories
- Protein: 35g
- Carbs: 59g
- Fat: 21g
- Fibre: 20g
- High in Calcium, Magnesium, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B3, Vitamin B6, Folate, Zinc, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Iron & much much more!
- 25 grams grated carrots
- 25 grams grated red beets
- 25 grams lettuce mix
- 150 grams sweet potatoes
- 100 grams red beans
- 125 grams Vivera vegan chicken schnitzel
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- (optional) 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Cut the sweet potatoes in discs of 1-2 cm thick and boil in hot water for 10-15 minutes. Pinch with knife or fork. If the knife or fork easily pierce the potatoes, they are done
- Add the vivera schnitzel to a hot pan, fry it for 2-3 minutes per side
- Cut the vivera schnitzel in long strips and set apart
- Drain the sweet potatoes and cut the discs in 4 pieces
- Grab your plate. Add the products in a circle as you see in the picture above. Tip: start with the carrot and work your way clockwise.
- Squeeze 2/3 of the lemon over your salad and sprinkle the salt and (optional) pepper. Add the olive oil
- Your rainbow salad is done! ;)
What would you do differently with this salad? Let me know in the comments below!