Soy yoghurt with Fruit and Granola
My absolute favourite cold breakfast at the moment is soy yoghurt with a variety of toppings. Recipes shouldn't always be complicated. Sometimes making a healthy meal is as easy as 3 ingredients! Replace the strawberries with any kind of fruit you like. It will always taste really good!
Also, this simple breakfast gives you almost half the daily fibre you need.
Macro- & micronutrients:
- 464 calories
- Protein: 25g
- Carbs: 41g
- Fat: 20g
- Fibre: 10g
- High in Calcium, Magnesium, Vitamin C and Iron
- 500 mL Soy Yoghurt (Alpro, for example)
- 40 grams of granola
- 100 grams of fresh strawberries
- Place the yoghurt in a medium bowl
- Place the granola on top
- Cut off the top of the strawberries and cut them into small pieces. Add the strawberries to the yoghurt bowl and voila!
What's the fruit you would put on top of yoghurt?